If an enrollment is not appearing through a placed MINDBODY Enrollments Element, please check the following items:
- Make sure the enrollment is set to allow online bookings and has online reservations slots assigned MINDBODY.
- Make sure the enrollment is showing in your MINDBODY Consumer Mode. If not appear in MINDBODY Consumer Mode, this may indicate the enrollment is not setup to allow online bookings.
- Make sure the Class Category and Service Category are checked for the the enrollments you want to display through the MINDBODY Enrollment Element.
Please Note: Any time a new Class Type or Service Category is added to your MINDBODY account, it will not be automatically checked in an already placed element. Please follow our steps below on how to update this setting.
- Login to your website.
- Navigate to the page containing the placed MINDBODY Schedule Element
- Click Edit to jump into edit mode
- Click on the placed MINDBODY Enrollment Element to bring up the settings window.
- Check the Class Type and Service Category you would like to display on the website.
Note: If you do not see an option you just added displaying here, try logging out of your liveedit website then logging back in.
- Click Save Changes
- If you are using the MINDBODY Enrollment Element, make sure the Display Per Page setting is set out far enough to display all your enrollments.
If an enrollment is not appearing through our integrated MINDBODY Enrollment page (this page will have '/apps/mindbody/elements/enrollments' in the URL) , please check the following items:
- If an enrollment is set to allow online booking and has online reservations slots assigned in your MINDBODY account, it will automatically be displayed through the integrated MINDBODY Enrollment page. If an enrollment is not appearing, please double check the setup of the enrollment in your MINDBODY account.
- Please Note: The integrated MINDBODY Enrollment page will only show enrollments up to 3 months out. If you have enrollments past this, we recommend using our MINDBODY Enrollments Element instead of the integrated page.