Google offers an easy-to-integrate free Translator Widget that is recommended as the most cost-effective way of adding language translation to your LiveEdit site. To add the widget follow these steps:
Follow the steps found on Google Translate Widget site. Start my adding your site.
- Type in your site URL and click next.
- Configure the settings, such as what languages to have available. Click “Get Code”.
- Copy the code.
- Decide where on your page you would like to place the widget. Note: If you place the code into a "Global" area it will appear on every page of your site. Global content areas are represented by the following Icon:
- Drag the HTML Element into the content area of your choice.
- The HTML editor window will pop up. Paste the code (from step 1) into the yellow line and click the "Save Changes” button