Paypal can be used to ‘check out’ for products (ebooks, recipe plans, etc) and to pre-pay for appointments (health consultations, in-person or phone appointments, etc.)
Please keep in mind that in order to use a PayPal button on your Health Coach Website, you'll need to create a Merchant or Business account. You can do that through Paypal directly.
How do I add a PayPal button to my website?
- Create your PayPal button according to their instructions here and copy the HTML for the Buy Now button.
- Log in to your LiveEdit/IIN Health Coach Website and open the page where you would like to add your Buy Now button.
- Choose a place in the text where you would like your button to go.
- Open the Edit panel by choosing 'Edit' from the toolbar in the top left hand side of your screen.
- Click on 'HTML' in the edit panel and drag the HTML element to wherever you would like the Buy Now button to display.
- Release the HTML icon. The HTML Source Editor box will then appear.
- Paste the HTML from Paypal and click Save Changes.
- Your button will now display on your website.
*Making changes to the pricing, adjusting the look and feel of your button or adding additional services to your drop-down menu must be done via Paypal. Just log in to your Paypal account, follow the instructions to generate a new button with your updates, and edit your HTML box as described below.
- Open the Edit panel and hover over your existing PayPal button, highlighting the text.
- Click on the highlighted portion of the page. The HTML Source Editor box will then appear.
- Delete the code in the box and replace it with the code from PayPal for your new button.